ESPRO ES30 Wraparound Safety Glasses combine all the features of contemporary spectacles with the benefits of cutting-edge materials. This pair of safety spectacles offers convincing performance complete with rubber fittings and a convenient neck cord. The ultra-thin and lightweight wrap-around lens also provides excellent protection against impacts and hazards.
Eurosafe’s ESPRO ES30 wraparound safety glasses are comfortable protective spectacles. They feature a snug fitting rubber nose piece, rubber tipped arms and a neck cord for secure wear. An ultra-comfortable spectacle for use in mechanical, medical and manufacturing industries. The wraparound nature of the glasses protect the eyes from impacts and other foreign objects that may come into contact with the face whilst working.
The ESPRO ES30 Wraparound Safety Glasses are available now at Safety Supplies. Call our friendly team today for further details and expert advice on all of your PPE and eye protection needs.
|Visible Light Transmitted
|UVA, UVB Blocked
|Blue Light Blocked
Lens Marking Symbols
- 2: UV filter
- 1.2: Degree of visible light filtration
- 1: High optical quality – no optical distortion
- F: Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, .86 g at 45 m/s
- P: Manufacturer’s mark
- K: Resistance to surface damage by fine particles
- N: Filter with anti-fog
- CE: Europe standard
- Anti-fog properties on both sides for fog-free use, scratch-resistant and anti-static.
- Aerodynamically optimised lenses to provide optimum ventilation and comfort around the eyes.
- Excellent wear comfort guaranteed by the lightweight design.
Below are related product data sheets, click to download and view a datasheet.