Pyramex I-Force Mini-Goggle Safety Glasses– Clear Dual Pane H2X Anti-Fog Lens with Black Temples/Strap– Box 0f 12
Pyramex I-Force Glasses are a changeable spectacle that can be used with a strap or temple arms. The reason we call it a mini-goggle is that in its strap form it resembles a goggle with a secure and snug face fit to protect eyes from foreign particles. Protection from a range of energy impacts provides the protection of a goggle with the convenient wearability of a spectacle.
- Ratcheting Quick Release interchangeable temples and strap.
- Vented foam carriage.
- Scratch resistant polycarbonate lens provides 99% UVA/B/C protection.
- H2X anti-fog lenses.
- Dual pane lens provides the ultimate anti-fog performance.
- Outer polycarbonate lens protects against the environment, while inner acetate lens is designed to prevent fogging.
- Outside lens is coated with H2X Anti-fog Technology.
- Passes MIL-PRF 32432 High Velocity Impact Standards.
|Visible Light Transmitted
|UVA, UVB Blocked
|Blue Light Blocked
Lens Marking Symbols
- 2: UV filter
- C: Unimpaired color perception
- 1.2: Degree of visible light filtration
- 1: High optical quality – no optical distortion
- F: Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, .86 g at 45 m/s
- P: Manufacturer’s mark
- N: Filter with anti-fog
- CE: Europe standard
- Anti-fog properties on both sides for fog-free use, scratch-resistant and anti-static.
- Aerodynamically optimised lenses to provide optimum ventilation and comfort around the eyes.
- Excellent wear comfort guaranteed.
Below are related product data sheets, click to download and view a datasheet.