This frame works with any MSA slotted or non-slotted helmet and features our unique sloped design to help material slide off the frame and out of site. Can be used with earmuffs, half-mask respirators and other personal protective equipment. Stays securely on the cap, thanks to the heavy-duty, flat, rubber strap. The elevated temperature model withstands temps up to 350ºF (176ºC).
- Integrates with MSA polycarbonate visors.
- Works with or without ear muffs.
- Perfect compatibility with many half-mask respirators and more.
- Unique 3-point visor loading to fit and remove visors quickly.
- Sloped design allows material to easily slide off the frame.
- Various visor versions to suit all applications.
- Non-metal construction for use in electrical applications.
- Replaceable, optional debris control creates tight seal between frame and helmet.
- Universal = Heavy-duty, flat, rubber strap for easy and secure placement on MSA slotted and non-slotted helmets.
- ET frames are tested to temperatures of 350˚F (176.7˚C), reducing warping, cracking or crazing.
- ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2010
- CSA Z94
- AS/NZS 1337.1:2010