Honeywell 3301130 Howard Leight MAX30 Corded Earplugs offer the best protection and comfort available in an earplug. Convenient and easy to use, the MAX30 offers superb noise blocking performance (SNR 37) in a single use disposable earplug. The MAX30 earplugs have a tapered shape, so they are easy to insert, wear and remove.
The soft foam delivers comfort and performance that your workers can rely on, even during extended use. The smooth, soil resistant outer surface also prevents the penetration of foreign materials while rolling prior to insertion. The Howard Leight MAX30 earplugs are corded, so you can wear them around your neck for convenience. Corded earplugs also greatly reduce the risk of losing one in the workplace.
The Honeywell 3301130 Howard Leight MAX30 Corded Earplugs are available now at Safety Supplies. Call our friendly team today for further details and expert advice on all of your hearing protection and PPE needs.
Fitting Instructions for the MAX30 Foam Ear Plugs
- With clean hands, roll the entire earplug into narrowest possible crease-free cylinder.
- Reach over your head with a free hand, pull your ear up and back, and insert the earplug well inside your ear canal.
- Hold for 30 – 40 seconds, until the earplug fully expands in your ear canal. If properly fitted, the end of the earplugs should not be visible to someone looking at you from the front.
- Proper Fit – If either or both earplugs do not seem to be fitted properly, remove the earplug and reinsert
- Removal – Gently twist earplug while slowly pulling in an outward motion for removal.
- Acoustical Check – In a noisy environment, with earplugs inserted, cup your hands over your ears and release. Earplugs should block enough noise so that covering your ears with your hands should not result in a significant noise difference.
Below are related product data sheets, click to download and view a datasheet.