Honeywell 3301165 Howard Leight MAX-1-D Foam Earplugs offers superior noise-blocking performance in a single-use disposable ear plug. This MAX-1-D bulk refill pack contains 500 pairs of earplugs, for use with Howard Leight Source 500 dispensers.
MAX’s enhanced contoured shape is easier to insert and resists backing out of the ear canal, while its softer foam delivers superior long-wearing comfort. It gives the super high noise protection of SNR 37 – more than most of its competitors.
The MAX Foam Earplugs can be used in Agriculture & Farming, Heavy Construction, Petrochemical, Automotive, Building Construction, Lumber/Wood Products, Steel and Metal Fabrication and many more industries.
Fitting Instructions for the MAX Foam Ear Plugs
- With clean hands, roll the entire earplug into narrowest possible crease-free cylinder.
- Reach over your head with a free hand, pull your ear up and back, and insert the earplug well inside your ear canal.
- Hold for 30 – 40 seconds, until the earplug fully expands in your ear canal. If properly fitted, the end of the earplugs should not be visible to someone looking at you from the front.
- Proper Fit – If either or both earplugs do not seem to be fitted properly, remove the earplug and reinsert
- Removal – Gently twist earplug while slowly pulling in an outward motion for removal.
- Acoustical Check – In a noisy environment, with earplugs inserted, cup your hands over your ears and release. Earplugs should block enough noise so that covering your ears with your hands should not result in a significant noise difference.
The Honeywell 3301165 Howard Leight MAX-1-D Foam Earplugs are available now at Safety Supplies. Call our friendly team today for further details and expert advice on all of your hearing protection, PPE and workwear needs.
Below are related product data sheets, click to download and view a datasheet.