LPF-1 Max Lite Foam Earplugs
LPF-1 Max Lite Foam Earplugs are perfect for people with smaller ear canals, Max Lite’s low-pressure polyurethane foam earplug expands gently inside the ear canal for comfortable long-term wear, while its contoured T-shape delivers ease of handling and insertion. The earplugs smooth, soil-resistant closed cell-foam skin prevents dirt build-up. It give a high level hearing protection of SNR34. low pressure foam earplugs offer long wearing user comfort not found in other pre-shaped earplugs. Once inserted, their self adjusting foam quickly recovers to fit virtually any ear canal, including small and medium sized ears. Ideal size for female workers. Box of 200pr individually wrapped in poly bags.
Fitting Instructions for the LPF-1 Max Lite Foam Earplugs.
- With clean hands, roll the entire earplug into narrowest possible crease-free cylinder.
- Reach over your head with a free hand, pull your ear up and back, and insert the earplug well inside your ear canal.
- Hold for 30 – 40 seconds, until the earplug fully expands in your ear canal. If properly fitted, the end of the earplugs should not be visible to someone looking at you from the front.
- Proper Fit – If either or both earplugs do not seem to be fitted properly, remove the earplug and reinsert
- Removal – Gently twist earplug while slowly pulling in an outward motion for removal.
- Acoustical Check – In a noisy environment, with earplugs inserted, cup your hands over your ears and release. Earplugs should block enough noise so that covering your ears with your hands should not result in a significant noise difference.