Honeywell 3301120 Howard Leight LPF-1 Max Lite Earplugs are perfect for people with smaller ear canals. Ideally sized for female workers. They provide a high level hearing protection of up to 34 decibels (SNR). Sold in a box of 200 pairs of earplugs, individually wrapped in poly bags for hygiene.
Max Lite’s low-pressure polyurethane foam ear plugs expand gently inside the ear canal for comfortable long-term wear, while its contoured T-shape delivers ease of handling and insertion. The ear plug’s smooth, soil-resistant closed cell-foam skin prevents dirt build-up. Low pressure foam ear plugs offer long wearing user comfort not found in other pre-shaped ear plugs. Once inserted, their self adjusting foam quickly recovers to fit virtually any ear canal, including small and medium sized ears.
The Honeywell 3301120 Howard Leight LPF-1 Max Lite Earplugs are available now at Safety Supplies. Call our friendly team today for further details and expert advice on all of your PPE and hearing protection needs.
Fitting Instructions for the LPF-1 Max Lite Foam Earplugs.
- With clean hands, roll the entire earplug into narrowest possible crease-free cylinder.
- Reach over your head with a free hand, pull your ear up and back, and insert the earplug well inside your ear canal.
- Hold for 30 – 40 seconds, until the earplug fully expands in your ear canal. If properly fitted, the end of the earplugs should not be visible to someone looking at you from the front.
- Proper Fit – If either or both earplugs do not seem to be fitted properly, remove the earplug and reinsert
- Removal – Gently twist earplug while slowly pulling in an outward motion for removal.
- Acoustical Check – In a noisy environment, with earplugs inserted, cup your hands over your ears and release. Earplugs should block enough noise so that covering your ears with your hands should not result in a significant noise difference.
Below are related product data sheets, click to download and view a datasheet.