Moldex MelLows 7600 Disposable Foam Earplugs are are ideal for when noise is harmful but on a lower level. Wearing the right hearing protection in lower noise level environments makes it easier to communicate, hear signals and helps general orientation. MelLows earplugs reduces the noise filtering quality of the plug to filter low to medium frequencies where speech frequency is found, whilst maintaining a protection against higher frequencies. Each pair is individually packed for hygiene.
MelLows earplugs are made of extra-soft, extra-light foam. Their tapered shape fits easily in the ear canal, and seals gently and snugly without pressure. They’re so comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing them! The low pressure, smaller design of MelLows is perfect for extended periods of wear. Effectively reduces background noise by up to 22 decibels (SNR). Great for medium levels of noise and areas where you need protection but also to communicate, for example bar and nightclub work.
The Moldex MelLows 7600 Disposable Foam Earplugs are available now at Safety Supplies. Call our friendly team today for further details and expert advice on all of your hearing protection, PPE and workwear needs.
Moldex MelLows 7600 Foam Earplugs Fitting Instructions:
- With clean hands, roll the entire earplug into narrowest possible crease-free cylinder.
- Reach over your head with a free hand, pull your ear up and back, and insert the earplug well inside your ear canal.
- Hold for 30 – 40 seconds, until the earplug fully expands in your ear canal. If properly fitted, the end of the earplugs should not be visible to someone looking at you from the front.
- Proper Fit – If either or both earplugs do not seem to be fitted properly, remove the earplug and reinsert
- Removal – Gently twist earplug while slowly pulling in an outward motion for removal.
- Acoustical Check – In a noisy environment, with earplugs inserted, cup your hands over your ears and release. Earplugs should block enough noise so that covering your ears with your hands should not result in a significant noise difference.
Below are related product data sheets, click to download and view a datasheet.