3M 9928 FFP2 Welding Fume Respirator
3M Welding Fume Respirator 9928 provides lightweight, effective, comfortable and hygienic respiratory FFP2 protection against dust, mist and metal fume and resist clogging for extended use against welding fume. These respirators have been designed specifically for welding applications to provide protection against ozone and welding fume, plus relief from nuisance odours. Please note, disposable respirator users in the UK should use FFP3 respirators for protection against welding fume, in accordance with HSE guidance.
- Disposable P2 welding fume respirator offering reliable, effective protection against fine dusts, mists, metal fume and Ozone.
- Specifically designed to offer respiratory protection in welding operations
- Efficient particulate filter resists clogging for extended use against welding fume
- Activated carbon layer filters out Ozone gas generated by MIG, TIG and ARC welding operations and provides relief against nuisance odours
- Flame retardant – the specially treated outer-shell offers increased flame retardancy to minimise the effect of welding splatter
- 3M Cool Flow Valve reduces heat and moisture build-up to offer workers comfortable protection – even in hot and humid conditions
- Robust shell and cup design conforms well to most face shapes and sizes and is collapse resistant
- Coloured valve lettering for easy identification: blue for FFP2
- Low profile design for compatibility with welding shields and 3M Speedglas Welding Helmets
- Maximum usage level: Up to 10 x TLV for ozone, and 10 x TLV for Particulates
EN 149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2 NR D
Suitable to protect against low-to-average toxicity harmful materials in concentrations up to 12xOEL or 10xWEL.