Red Wing 80111 FlashGuard Ladies FR AS Orange Work Coverall is designed specifically for women in the workplace. The FlashGuard overalls are both flame retardant (FR) and anti-static (AS), so they are ideal for use in a wide range of industrial roles.
Please note: These ladies overalls have a generous, loose fit to allow for freedom of movement and comfort when worn over regular clothing. If you have a slim or petite build, you may want to go down a size.
The overalls are made from Red Wing’s FlashGuard material (Quality 11), FR 48% Tencel/39% Modacrylic/12% Aramid/1% Carbon, 6.5 oz/yd²/220 g/m²) in orange. Easy to care for and machine washable up to 60°C. Versatile and durable with a range of additional features:
- Two side pockets with hidden exterior-to-interior access and press stud closure.
- Adjustable snaps on cuffs and ankle openings.
- Two back pockets, right side with flap.
- Two chest pockets with zip closure and storm flaps.
- Internal knee pad pockets.
- Elasticated waistband for a comfortable fit.
- Action back pleats for comfort and freedom of movement.
- Sleeve pocket with pen pocket divider, full flap with hook-and-loop closure.
- Double tool pocket on the right leg.
- Concealed two-way, black high-density polyester coil zip with press stud closure.
The Red Wing 80111 FlashGuard Ladies FR AS Orange Work Coveralls are available now from Safety Supplies in a range of sizes. Call our friendly team today for further details and expert advice on all of your PPE and work wear needs. You can also customise your work wear with our in-house embroidery and heat seal service. Add your company name, branding, logos and more (minimum order quantity applies). Find out more here.
Below are related product data sheets, click to download and view a datasheet.