Roots RO13090 Flamebuster Nordic FR AS Red Coverall has been manufactured to meet the demands of the offshore industry. A high quality, durable and hard wearing work overall. Flame retardant (FR) and anti-static (AS) with ARC level 2 protection. Ideal for roles where there is a risk of exposure to sparks or flames, for example welding or grinding.
The Roots Flamebuster overalls are made from FLC350 FR treated fabric (350 g/m2 / 99% cotton / 1% antistatic). Triple stitched for durability and machine washable up to 60°C. They also include a wide range of features to provide a garment that is versatile as well as long-lasting:
- Flame retardant retroreflective tape for high visibility.
- Central YKK zip closure with press studs at top.
- Two YKK zipped chest pockets and two rear pockets with flap.
- Two side swing pockets with trouser access.
- Two hip patch pockets with rule pocket on right leg.
- Pen pocket on left sleeve & radio loop on right chest.
The Roots RO13090 Flamebuster Nordic FR AS Red Coveralls are available now from Safety Supplies in a range of sizes. Call our friendly team today for further details and expert advice on all of your PPE and work wear needs. You can also customise your work wear with our in-house embroidery and heat seal service. Add your company name, branding, logos and more (minimum order quantity applies). Find out more here.
Below are related product data sheets, click to download and view a datasheet.