ProShield® 20 SFR Coverall
ProShield® 20 SFR. Hooded coverall available in white and in sizes M to XXXL. 3-piece hood and 3-piece gusset for optimal fit. Elasticated face, wrists, waist and ankles. Generous fit offering high freedom of movement when wearing index 2 or 3 flame-retardant workwear beneath.
ProShield® 20 SFR garments are made from a non-halogenated, flame-retardant polypropylene SMS nonwoven fabric, providing limited protection against flame spread (index 1) in addition to protection against particles and limited liquid splashes or sprays of water-based liquids. They must always be worn on top of a primary FR protection garment, such as Nomex.
ProShield® 20 SFR garments are used across a range of applications, including those in the petrochemical and railway industries, welding, gas and metal applications and certain Ex-Zones (refer to instructions for use).
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 5 and 6
- EN 14116 index 1 (limited flame spread), EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) – on both sides
- Stitched external seams in orange for visual identification and differentiation
- Zipper flap for protection
Below are related product data sheets, click to download and view a datasheet.