Echoing the Tyvek® 600 Plus design, this new model has the addition of integral socks and thumb loops, innovative details for a higher protection. The integral socks are designed for use inside safety boots or shoes. Ankle flaps, that fit over the safety boots, ensure huge tightness. Elastic thumb-loops, attached to the sleeves, help to provide a good fit of the suit. This feature is particularly useful when working with raised arms as it prevents the sleeves from riding up.
With the Tyvek® 600 Plus with Socks/thumb loops, working with chemicals is now even safer!
Highly repellant to chemicals. Ultra fine dusts and fibres. Lint and silicon free. Welded seams and Breathable. Conforms to EN14126 4B EN1149-1 EN1073-2 standards.
- Hood, zipper front, storm flap, adhesive strip closure, elasticated waist, wrists & ankles, overtaped seams. Manufactured for the Nuclear industry to EN1073-2 standards.
- With its overtaped seams this suit is ideal for toxic dry particulate environment or where liquid penetration through seams should be avoided.
- Only Type 4 nonwoven suit, take full advantage of Tyvek unique inherent barrier protection as seams are tight.
- Electostatic protection according to EN1149-1 standards.
- Best solution for mask wearers, best fit for respirators.
- Stitched and over-taped seams for protection and strength.
- Tyvek® zipper and zipper flap for enhanced protection.
- Additional taping of cuffs, ankles, hood and zipper flap are required to achieve a type 3 liquid tightness.
- Face, wrist and ankle elastication for good fit.