3M 6035 P3R Encapsulated Particulate Filters protect the user against airborne particles such as dusts and powders, as well as minor fumes. They are important for a range of construction, agricultural, and pharmaceutical work. Different masks and filters provide different levels of protection, so it’s important to find the right level of protection for your role. The 3M 6035 filters provided any and all means of exposure against levels of dust and potentially harmful fumes which can result in short or long term damage on the lungs and chest.
- Ideal for wet conditions.
- Hazard is contained within filter media protected by plastic case avoiding risk of skin contamination on removal of filter.
- Easy clean surface.
Includes: 1 Pair
Click here for more information...
- Good balance of weight on face
- Excellent field of vision as a result of unique trapezoidal shape
- Versatility: can be used on all 3M 6000, 3M 7000 & 3M 7500 Series Half Masks and Full Face Masks
- Bayonet fitting ensures precise & safer locking
- Low breathing resistance
- Lightweight - 100g each (nominal)