The 3M 8710, 8210, 8812 and 8822 Particulate Respirators provide effective respiratory protection for use in industries where workers will be exposed to dust particles and/or nonvolatile liquid particles. Traditional convex shape, with nose clip and twin strap design. Durable, collapse resistant inner shell. Reliable, effective protection against fine particles. 3M Advanced Electret Filter Material gives effective filtration with low breathing resistance for consistent high quality performance. 3M Cool Flow exhalation valve offers improved comfort in hot humid environments and/or where work is hard and physical.
Click here for the official website.
- Traditional cup shape, with nose clip and twin strap design.
- The convex shape, twin strap design, nose foam and nose clip ensure comfortable wear over a range of face sizes.
- 3M Cool Flow Valve: Effective removal of heat build up provides a cooler and more comfortable wear, Removes exhaled air and minimises the risk of misting eyewear
- Reliable, effective protection against fine particles. Colour coded straps, blue = FFP2 (APF 10)
- The 3M Disposable Respirator 8822 provides lightweight, comfortable and effective protection against dust and mist.
These products meet the requirements of recently amended European Standard EN 149:2001 + A1:2009, filtering facepiece respirators for use against particles. They should be used to protect the wearer from solid and non-volatile liquid particles only.