The frame of these goggles is constructed using the latest material and manufacturing technologies, for maximum mechanical rigidity (B = 120 m/s) despite minimal volume – and weight –. The TPU layer firmly welded onto the frame ensures the perfect fit and allows easy cleaning. With its minimal weight of just 46 grammes, the uvex carbon vision is among the lightest goggles available on the market – and enables the wearer to work for long periods without pressure points.
Click here for the official website.
- Small goggles with maximum protective features
- Lightweight at just 46 g
- Easy to combine with other PPE – such as helmets
- Frame colours: black, grey
- PC lens, clear
- Certified to EN 166 (personal eye protection) and EN 170 (UV filters)
- Labelling: W 166 34 B CE – 2-1.2 W 1 B KN DIN CE
- Reliable UV 400 protection
- Low volume frame and high mechanical strength (B: 120 m/s)
- Scratch-proof on the outside, permanently fog-free on the inside (uvex supravision extreme)
- Best panoramic view without tunnel effect due to the close-fitting lens