This Bolle Spec comes with both Anti-Fog and Anti-Scratch lenses. The 28g lightweight sports wrap, pivoting temples, integrated side shields and adjustable silicone bridge that makes the Axis ideal for prolonged wearing. Although the lightweight design means you hardly notice it, the high impact polycarbonate lens give you the confidence of safety and well being. Its flexible and adjustable silicone bridge means it can be adapted to all faces. Sturdy, protective, stylish, comfortable and comes with a handy storage/cleaning bag.
- Mechanical risk protection - High school particles at extreme temperatures: The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high speed particles at extreme temperatures.
- Mechanical risk protection - Low energy impact: resists a 6mm, 0.86g ball at 45/ms.
- Resistance to surface damage by fine particles: The anti-scratchcoating K provides enhanced scratch-certified coating.
- Resistance to fogging - The anti-fog coating N is an anti-fog treatment certified.
- Optical class - Continuous work: work permenantly.
- Adjustable bridge - Designed to adapt to the nose so the frame sits perfectly on the face.
- Clear - Technology approved for permenant wear and certified with perfect optical quality with anti-fog and antiscratch coatings. 99.9% UVA/UVB protection.
Click here for the official website.
Below detail the technical details of this product:
- Adjustable non-slip bridge.
- Non-slip TIPGRIP temples.
- Weight: 21g
- EN166 Approved.
- EN170 Approved.