A revolutionary coated, gradient lens offering better long term eye comfort. B-Contrast is particularly suited to wearers of safety glasses with clear lenses. B-Contrast filters 99.99% of UVA/UVB up to 400 nm and over 30% of blue light.
This lightweight 28g sports wrap has pivoting temples, integrated side shields and adjustable silicone bridge, making the Axis ideal for prolonged wearing. Although the lightweight design means you hardly notice it, the high impact polycarbonate lens give you the confidence of safety and well-being. Its flexible and adjustable silicone bridge means it can be adapted to all faces. It comes with Anti-fog and Anti-scratch coatings.
B-Contrast lens: a revolutionary coated, gradient lens offering better long term eye comfort. The Contrast coating is particularly suited to wearers of safety spectacles with clear lenses. Filters 99.99% UVA/UVB up to 400 nm, filters over 30% of blue light.
• Reduced effort reduces heating of the cornea, a cause of conjunctivitis, thanks to its UVA/UVB absorbers and flash coating.
• Reduced eye strain filters over 30% of blue light, which can cause headaches and eye strain.
• Increased comfort Delays crystalline lens ageing, responsible for cataracts, thanks to its coating that reflects the heat.
• Increased safety serves as a barrier to impacts and light pollution (neon and halogen light, etc.).
• Increased accuracy preserves colour recognition and improves contrast and depth
- Upper protection
- Pivoting temples
- Non-slip pivoting temples
- Adjustable non-slip bridge
- Anti-static Anti-Fog