With its non-slip bridge and anti-static coating, The BOLLE AXIS has a guaranteed resistance to everyday risks, so much so that over here at Safety Supplies, we recommend it as an essential peice of eyewear that needs to be in the hands of all your everyday workforce. Sturdy, protective, stylish, comfortable and comes with a handy storage/cleaning bag. Adaptable and with thanks to its pivoting temples, it considerably reduces eye strain, allowing for longer use and protection.
- Mechanical risk protection - High school particles at extreme temperatures: The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high speed particles at extreme temperatures.
- Mechanical risk protection - Low energy impact: resists a 6mm, 0.86g ball at 45/ms.
- Resistance to surface damage by fine particles: The anti-scratchcoating K provides enhanced scratch-certified coating.
- Resistance to fogging - The anti-fog coating N is an anti-fog treatment certified.
- Optical class - Continuous work: work permenantly.
- Adjustable bridge - Designed to adapt to the nose so the frame sits perfectly on the face.
- Smoke - Technology approved for permenant wear and certified with perfect optical quality.
Click here for the official website.
Below detail the technical details of this product:
- Adjustable non-slip bridge.
- Non-slip TIPGRIP temples.
- Weight: 28g
- EN166 Approved.
- EN170 Approved.
- EN172 Approved.