The essential all rounder with a panoramic visual field!
Wrap-around fit without any visual interference, Cobra offers 180° and perfect optical quality. the option of swapping the temples for an adjustable strap and foam edge means Cobra is a highly versatile model. It also shields and protects the eyes from most aggressive chemicals, giving you peace of mind that whatever the circumstance or environment, you'll be well protected.
A popular choice by cyclists.
- Mechanical risk protection - High school particles at extreme temperatures: The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high speed particles at extreme temperatures.
- Mechanical risk protection - Low energy impact: resists a 6mm, 0.86g ball at 45/ms.
- Resistance to surface damage by fine particles: The anti-scratchcoating K provides enhanced scratch-certified coating.
- Resistance to fogging - The anti-fog coating N is an anti-fog treatment certified.
- Optical class - Continuous work: work permenantly.
- Adjustable bridge - Designed to adapt to the nose so the frame sits perfectly on the face.
- Platinum - This permenant coating applied on both surfaces makes them highly scratch-resistant, (1.4cd/m) gives them high resistance to the most aggressive chemicals and slows the appearance of fogging. In any circumstances and at every moment, Platinum provides the highest safety for eyes.
- Clear: Technology approved for permenant wear and certified with perfect optical quality with anti-fog and antiscratch coatings. 99.9% UVA/UVB protection.
Click here for the official website.
Below detail the technical details of this product:
- Adjustable non-slip bridge.
- 1 product = 2 uses.
- Comfortable, non-slip straight temples.
- Upper protection.
- Panoramic vision.
- Weight: 37g
- EN166 Approved.
- EN170 Approved.