A safe, reliable and lightweight Type 3B protection for the most varied applications. Tychem F garments offer protection against numerous organic chemicals, highly concentrated inorganic chemicals and biological hazards. The Tychem F protective clothing meets the EN 14126:2003 requirements for protection against biological hazards in the highest performance class.
These garments offer maximum comfort as they are designed to provide the right fit and ease of movement for the wearer when completing difficult tasks. These garments also come with integrated socks and thumb loops:
1. Elasticated hood and self-adhesive chin flap.
2. Stitched and overtaped seams.
3. Elasticated on arm and leg closures.
4. Zipper with self-adhesive double zip flap.
5. Stretch rubber thumb loop attached to the end of the sleeve.
6. Socks attached to the ankles for wearing inside safety boots or shoes, with an additional boot flap.
For safety reasons, the use of the thumb loops is only recommended when double gloves are worn.
Click here for the official website.
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 3-B, 4-B, 5-B and 6-B.
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) - on inside.
- Stitched and over-taped seams with barrier tape for protection and strength.
- Self-adhesive double zipper flap closure system for higher protection.
- 20 per box, individually packed.