A safe, reliable and lightweight Type 3B protection for the most varied applications. Tychem® F garments offer protection against numerous organic chemicals, highly concentrated inorganic chemicals and biological hazards.
The Tychem® 6000 F Grey protective clothing meets the EN 14126:2003 requirements for protection against biological hazards in the highest performance class. These garments offer maximum comfort as they are designed to provide the right fit and ease of movement for the wearer when completing difficult tasks. These garments also come with integrated socks and thumb loops!
1. Elasticated hood and self-adhesive chin flap
2. Stitched and overtaped seams
3. Elasticated cuffs and ankles
4. Zipper with self-adhesive double zip flap
5. Thumb loop*
*For safety reasons, the use of the thumb loops is only recommended when double gloves are worn>*
Click here for the official website.
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 3-B, 4-B, 5-B and 6-B
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) - on inside
- Stitched and over-taped seams with barrier tape for protection and strength
- Self-adhesive double zipper flap closure system for higher protection
- 20 per box, individually packed