Ensuring your workforce wears their safety helmets can be a real headache. MSA, the leading provider of protective helmets, has the perfect remedy. No more pressure headaches. No more pulled hair. No more falling off. No more sacrificing worker comfort for safety. Market-leading MSA helmets now have a comfort-leading suspension! The Fastrac Harness is used to fit inside your MSA helmet allowing the helmet to sit firmly and comfortably on your head.
- Designed with input from hundreds of customers.
- For use with MSA Helmets, as specified.
- Fas-Trac® III ratchet suspension (4-point and 6-point, as noted)
- Flush rear lug attachments eliminate pressure points.
Click here for the official website.
Below detail the technical details of this product:
- Optional sweatband accessory is moisture-wicking and washable; can be replaced while suspension is in helmet.
- Three levels of nape strap adjustment for customized fit.
- Graspable ratchet with ultra-smooth rotation and steadfast hold.
- The ratchet comfort pad contours to the back of the head to improve airflow and prevent hair-pulling.