The MSA V-Gard 520 is part of a range of V-Gard industrial safety helmets which has been specifically designed for working at a height or in restricted and confined spaces such as mining.
Compared to other helmets in the range, the V-Gard 520 is peakless allowing users to look upwards and move through any tight spaces more easily.
The MSA safety helmet comes with 3 and 4 point chinstraps as well as the standard 2 point styles. Lamp brackets can be factory fitted to the safety helmets with a full range of torches available.
Click here for the official website.
- Non vented peakless industrial helmet for work at height or confined spaces
- Selection of certified 2 or 3 points chinstrap for construction / industrial demands with EN 397UV stabilised
- ABS helmet shell offers good resistance to scratches
- Provides lateral crush protection
- Built-in rain gutter for outdoor operations
- 7 different shell colours
- Ideal design for adapting earmuffs, visors or attaching headband of MSA eyewear with goggle adapter
- ELECTROSTATIC-INERIS certified (EN 13463-1). Suitable for use in ATEX environments hazardous zones 1, 2, 20, 21, 22