Petzl Pixa is known for the quality of its products. This Petzl Pixa 2 headlamp is fitted with a wide, uniform beam, designed for close-range work. The headlamp keeps the hands free for work: it may be worn on the head with the headband, mounted on a helmet, or even placed on the ground.
- Headlamp keeps hands free for work and can be:
- Worn on the head with the headband.
- Attached to the helmet with a mounting plate. (included)
- Placed on the ground.
- CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures brightness that does not gradually decrease as the battery drains.
- Several lighting modes adapt to each situation:
- Low-intensity mode adapted to close-range work: mixed beam with a wide, uniform flood.
- High-intensity mode adapted to movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably.
- Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable:
- Automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light)
- Rotating knob that is ergonomic, even with gloves.
- Storage position helps protect the headlamp lens and prevents inadvertently turning it on
- May be used in explosive environments.
- Excellent resistance to falls (2m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg)
- Comfortable and washable elastic headband.
- Resistant to chemicals.
- ATEX zone 2/22 (II 3 GD Ex nA ic IIB T4 Gc tc IIIC T135°C Dc) certified headlamp.
Click here for the official website.
Below detail the technical details of this product:
- Weight: 160g
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING.
- Beam pattern: mixed.
- Energy: 2 AA/LR06 batteries (included)
- Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium.
- Watertightness: IP 67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes; no maintenance required after immersion)
- Certification(s) : CE, II 3 G Ex nA ic IIB T4 Gc, II 3 D Ex tc IIIB or IIIC T135° C Dc, room temperature: -30° C to +40° C
- EN standard references: E78BHB 2#