Headlamp suitable for proximity lighting and movement, with CONSTANT LIGHTING technology. 80 lumens
The PIXA 2 is a rugged headlamp offering lighting that allows the user to work comfortably on tasks close at hand or to move around safely. CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained. Depending on the need, it may be worn on the head, mounted on the helmet, or placed on the ground. Available in ATEX or HAZLOC versions.
- Mounting plate for helmets without headband (included)
- A lighting mode ideal for close-range work: wide, uniform beam, lights to15 meters for 12 hours (25 lumens)
- Constant lighting, guaranteed lighting performance that does not diminish during its entire lifetime
- Reserve lighting when batteries are almost discharged: lights to 5 meters for a minimum of 10 hours
- Easy to use, even when wearing gloves: - rotating on/off selector dial - lamp body can be oriented to direct the light according to need (rotation up to 45°) - fast and easy battery change
- Durable: - excellent resistance to falls (2 meters), to impacts and to crushing (80 kg) - storage position protects the glass and keeps headlamp from being turned on accidentally
- Comfortable adjustable headband, easily detached for washing
- Waterproof to -1 m for 30 minutes (IP 67), no maintenance required after immersion
- 80 Lumens
Mounting plate for helmet.
Designed for close-range work.
Waterproof to -1 m for 30 minutes.
Impact & Crush Resistant.