Tyvek® 800 garments provide an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. They benefit from the use of a specific 'impervious technology' to achieve an effective barrier against many low-concentrated water-based inorganic chemicals (even under pressure) and small-sized hazardous particulates, as well as oil repellency. The fabric is antistatically treated. Silicon non-added.
Applications for Tyvek® 800 J garments include those in very humid applications requiring chemical, liquid protection and/or oil repellency. Typical activities include industrial cleaning, work at petrochemical installations, in sewers and maintenance operations.
- Stitched and over-taped seams for protection and strength.
- Tyvek® zipper and zipper flap for enhanced protection.
- Additional taping of cuffs, ankles, hood and zipper flap are required to achieve a type 3 liquid tightness.
- Face, wrist and ankle elastication for good fit.
Click here for the official website.
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 3-B, 4-B, 5-B and 6-BEN 14126 (barrier to infective agents)
- EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) - on inside.