DEB InstantFOAM Alcohol-Based Foam Hand Sanitiser
Bactericidal · Virucidal · Yeasticidal · Mycobactericidal
Where to use DEB InstantFOAM Sanitiser: For use in any hygiene sensitive environment, or where higher levels of hand hygiene are required
- Complete broad spectrum activity -Highly effective formula kills 99.999% of many common germs and is fully tested and proven to be bactericidal, virucidal, yeasticidal and mycobactericidal.
- Instant foam action – dispensed as a foam -Rapidly and easily rubs across hands, providing the user with complete control of the product, preventing the dripping and splashing associated with using liquid alcohol sanitisers.
- Does not contain gelling agents -Unlike alcohol gel sanitisers, the product does not contain gelling agents that leave the hands feeling sticky, particularly after multiple use.
- Pleasant-to-use -The rich foam is extremely pleasant for frequent use in-between hand washing, encouraging maximum compliance.
- Perfume-Free and Dye-Free -No added perfume or dyes. Ideal for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who prefer products which do not have these added. Clinically proven skin friendly formula -Independently tested and proven to prevent skin dryness even after frequent use.
- Skin Hypoallergenic -Formulated to have low allergic potential to the skin and assessed by an independent toxicologist to be declared as “Skin Hypoallergenic”.
- Awarded with the quality seal ECARF -Ideal for persons suffering from allergies and suitable for sensitive and eczema-prone skin.
- Non-tainting and HACCP assessed formula -When used as directed in food production and preparation areas, the product does not influence the quality of foodstuffs or present any risk to the health of its consumers.
- No mess -Does not clog pumps or splash and drip on surrounding floor and wall surfaces as associated with liquid and gel sanitisers.
- No water required -Quickly dries on hands without the need for rinsing with water. Ideal for use outside the washroom at the point of need.
- Convenient -Available in a range of sizes for use in different healthcare, workplace and public environments.
- Glove compatible -Suitable for use with latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves.
Below are related product data sheets, click to download and view a datasheet.