Portwest FR51 Bizflame Plus Ladies FR Navy Blue Work Coverall is an innovative FR overall with a women’s fit. Designed to meet the demands of the offshore industry, these overalls provide all day wearer comfort. The overalls offer proven protection to the wearer and are suitable for use in a wide variety of industrial roles.
The FR51 overalls are made from Portwest’s Bizflame Plus fabric (99% cotton, 1% carbon fibre, 350gsm). This soft touch fabric is comfortable to wear while also providing outstanding durability with flame resistant and anti-static properties. The overalls have a practical design including flame resistant reflective tape, knee pad pockets and plenty of storage space. Easy to care for and machine washable up to to 60°C.
- Provides protection against radiant, convective and contact heat.
- Class 2 welding protection and certified protection against molten metal splashes.
- Sewn-on flame resistant reflective tape on shoulders, sleeves and legs.
- 10 pockets including two back patch pockets and rule pocket for ample storage.
- Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio.
- Action back for extra freedom of movement.
- Adjustable hem to accommodate all leg lengths.
- Hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit.
- Two-tier knee pad pockets for easy positioning.
- CE certified.
The Portwest FR51 Bizflame Plus Ladies FR Navy Blue Work Coverall is available now at Safety Supplies in a range of sizes. Call our friendly team today for further details and expert advice on all of your PPE and work wear needs. You can also customise your work wear with our in-house embroidery and heat seal service. Add your company name, branding, logos and more (minimum order quantity applies). Find out more here.
Below are related product data sheets, click to download and view a datasheet.