The 2138 filter has been classified as a GP3 particulate filter, and is thus able to be used for protection from me- chanically and/or thermally generated particulates i.e. it provides protection against dusts, mists, fumes & ozone as well as for toxic materials like beryl- lium.. It is also suitable for use against low vapour pressure chemicals (V.P.
These are suitable for use with all 3M reusable respirators, including the 3M 6000 Series Half Mask Respirators; 3M 6000 Series Full Face Respirators and 3M 7500 Series Respirators.
Box of 20.
These are P3 Filters which are suitable for providing the highest levels of protection against Particulates including Asbestos and Silica Dusts.
- Contains advanced Electret Media for maximal filtration efficiency & light weight.
- Bayonet fitting system ensures precise and safe locking
- Low breathing resistance
- Approved as a GP3 filter
- Lighter than conventional filters that provide comparable protection.
- Durable, water-resistant and flame retardant.
- Bayonet fitting ensures precise & safer locking