The essential all rounder with a panoramic visual field!
Wrap-around fit without any visual interference, Cobra offers 180° and perfect optical quality. the option of swapping the temples for an adjustable strap and foam edge means Cobra is a highly versatile model. It also shields and protects the eyes from most aggressive chemicals, giving you peace of mind that whatever the circumstance or environment, you'll be well protected.
This is becoming a popular choice due to the strap and the seal formed by the Spoggle. Keeps dust and particles out of eyes.
A popular choice by cyclists.
- Mechanical risk protection - High school particles at extreme temperatures: The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high speed particles at extreme temperatures.
- Mechanical risk protection - Low energy impact: resists a 6mm, 0.86g ball at 45/ms.
- Resistance to surface damage by fine particles: The anti-scratchcoating K provides enhanced scratch-certified coating.
- Resistance to fogging - The anti-fog coating N is an anti-fog treatment certified.
- Optical class - Continuous work: work permenantly.
- Adjustable bridge - Designed to adapt to the nose so the frame sits perfectly on the face.
- Platinum - This permenant coating applied on both surfaces makes them highly scratch-resistant, (1.4cd/m) gives them high resistance to the most aggressive chemicals and slows the appearance of fogging. In any circumstances and at every moment, Platinum provides the highest safety for eyes.
- Contrast: A revolutionary coated, gradient lens offering better long term eye comfort. The Contrast coating is particularly suited to wearers of safety glasses with clear lenses. 99.9% UVA/UVB protection up to 400nm, filters over 30% of blue light.
Click here for the official website.
Below detail the technical details of this product:
- Adjustable non-slip bridge.
- 1 product = 2 uses.
- Comfortable, non-slip straight temples.
- Upper protection.
- Panoramic vision.
- Weight: 37g
- EN166 Approved.
- EN170 Approved.
- EN172 Approved.