Combining the high-tech nature of metal with subtle design, the Silium Silpsi is a simple yet effective pair of specs for all-rounder use.
Subtle high-tech design.
- Mechanical risk protection - Low energy impact: resists a 6mm, 0.86g ball at 45/ms.
- Resistance to surface damage by fine particles: The anti-scratchcoating K provides enhanced scratch-certified coating.
- Resistance to fogging - The anti-fog coating N is an anti-fog treatment certified.
- Optical class - Continuous work: work permenantly.
- Clear: Technology approved for permanent wear and certified with perfect optical qualtiy with anti-fog and antiscratch coatings. 99.9% UVA/UVB protection.
Click here for the official website.
Below detail the technical details of this product:
- Adjustable non-slip bridge.
- Metal frame.
- Comfortable, non-slip tipgrip.
- 160° flex: Soft and ultra pliable, 160° flex frames can be used to adjust the space between the temples for better wearer comfort.
- Weight: 34g
- EN166 Approved.
- EN170 Approved.