Red Wing 76652 FR AS Orange Work Coverall offers both flame retardant (FR) and anti-static (AS) protection, so it is perfect for use in a wide range of industries. The coveralls have a classic design with a comfortable fit. Exceptionally durable with double or triple stitched main seams and bar-tacked stress points. Hard wearing and reliable professional work wear.
The coveralls are made from Red Wing’s Daletec material (Fabric Code 30, 98% cotton, 2% carbon, Pyrovatex treated, 350 g/m2) in orange. Highly functional with a range of protective features, including non-sparking YKK zips and press studs throughout. Features include:
- Two-way concealed front zip with storm flap.
- Two chest pockets with zip closure and storm flaps.
- One sleeve pocket.
- Action back pleats for comfort and ease of movement.
- Two radio loops.
- Elasticated waistband for a comfortable fit.
- Two back pockets.
- Two side pockets with hidden exterior-to-interior access.
- Internal knee pad pockets (knee pads sold separately).
- Tool pocket on right leg.
- Concealed press stud on cuffs.
- 2″ (50mm) wide reflective FR striping around arms, legs and over the shoulders.
The Red Wing 76652 FR AS Orange Work Coveralls are available now from Safety Supplies in a range of sizes. Call our friendly team today for further details and expert advice on all of your PPE and work wear needs. You can also customise your work wear with our in-house embroidery and heat seal service. Add your company name, branding, logos and more (minimum order quantity applies). Find out more here.
Below are related product data sheets, click to download and view a datasheet.