The 3M Aura Disposable Respirator 9322+ provides comfort and style without compromising performance. Protects against dusts and mists found in a wide variety of industrial applications and other work situations requiring FFP2 protection.
Get FFP2 protection against dusts and mists in a wide variety of industrial applications and other hazardous environments with 3M Aura Particulate Respirator 9322+. Our 3-panel design allows for greater facial movement, while the sculpted, low-profile style of the embossed upper panel creates an effective seal, reduces eyewear fogging and improves eyewear compatibility. It features the 3M Cool Flow Valve that helps reduce heat build-up in hot and humid conditions, and the low-resistance filter technology helps you breathe easily. The flat-fold design makes it convenient to store when not in use, and the innovative chin tab allows you to make simple adjustments. The braided, colour-coded headbands help you identify the protection level offered: blue for FFP2 (NPF 12). This respirator is individually packed in hygienic wrapping to protect against contamination, and it’s designed to work well with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection products.
Click here for the official website.
- Low Breathing Resistance Filter Technology gives effective filtration with low breathing resistance for consistent high quality performance.
- Fold-Flat, easy to store, proprietary 3-panel design accommodates facial movement for wearer comfort.
- Individual hygienic packaging helps protect the respirator from contamination before use.
- 3M Cool Flow exhalation valve offers improved comfort in hot and/or humid environments and where work is physically demanding.
- Smooth inner cover-web and large soft nose foam for greater comfort against the skin.
- Even-tensioned straps relieve pressure for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Blue colour coded straps denoting FFP2 protection level.
These products meet the requirements of recently amended European Standard EN 149:2001 + A1:2009, filtering facepiece respirators for use against particles. They should be used to protect the wearer from solid and non-volatile liquid particles only.