The classic 3M 8812 FFP1 cup-shaped and valved respirator dust mask is a comfortable fit and protects you nicely from low level dusts and mists, this popular mask is high quality which makes it great value for money.
The 8000 Series Particulate Respirators provide effective respiratory protection for use in industries where workers will be exposed to dust particles and/or non-volitile liquid particles.
Pack of 10 Masks.
Click here for the official website.
- Tested and CE Approved to EN 149:2001+A1:2009.
- Traditional convex shape, with nose clip and twin strap design.
- Durable, collapse resistant inner shell.
- Reliable, effective protection against fine particles.
- 3M Advanced Electret Filter Material gives effective filtration with low breathing resistance for consistent high quality performance.
- 3M Cool Flow exhalation valve offers improved comfort in hot humid environments and/or where work is hard and physical*.
- Coloured headbands for easy identification: yellow for FFP1 and blue for FFP2.
These products meet the requirements of recently amended European Standard EN 149:2001 + A1:2009, filtering facepiece respirators for use against particles. They should be used to protect the wearer from solid and non-volatile liquid particles only.