This disposable cup shaped particulate respirator helps provide reliable respiratory protection against certain oil and non-oil based particles. Constructed with a carbon filter layer for nuisance levels of organic vapors. 3M recommended for relief against nuisance levels of organic vapors. Nuisance level refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower.
The 3M™ 9900 Speciality Series Respirators have been developed for particular working environments. The 9900 Speciality Series Respirators provide eff ective respiratory protection against exposure to dust particles and/or non-volatile liquid particles as well as off ering relief from nuisance odours. They can be used for a wide range of applications from welding to waste sorting.
Pack of 20 Masks.
Click here for the official website.
- Tested and CE Approved to EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- Carbon layer provides protection against nuisance levels certain gases/vapours (below TLV).
- Traditional convex shape, with nose clip and twin strap design.
- Durable, collapse resistant inner shell
- Reliable, eff ective protection against fi ne particles.
- 3M Advanced Electret Filter Material gives eff ective fi ltration with low breathing resistance for consistent high quality performance
- 3M Cool Flow exhalation valve off ers improved comfort in hot humid environments and/or where work is hard and physical.
- Coloured headbands for easy identifi cation: yellow for FFP1 and blue for FFP2
These products meet the requirements of recently amended European Standard EN 149:2001 + A1:2009, filtering facepiece respirators for use against particles. They should be used to protect the wearer from solid and non-volatile liquid particles only.