3M E-A-Rsoft ES-01-001 Yellow Neons Earplugs are a tapered ear plug that makes fitting easier and more comfortable to wear. They effectively reduce background noise by up to 36 decibels (SNR 36), so they provide superb hearing protection. They are also particularly well suited to low frequency noise environments. Pairs individually wrapped for hygiene.
The E-A-Rsoft Neons are made from very soft polyurethane (PU) foam with a tapered shape and smooth texture. The low pressure design provides a comfortable and secure fit suitable for all-day use. The bright neon yellow colour is highly visible and easy to spot in workplace compliance checks. Tested and certified to EN 352-2:2002 European standards.
The 3M E-A-Rsoft ES-01-001 Yellow Neons Earplugs are available now at Safety Supplies. Call our friendly team today for further details and expert advice on all of your PPE and hearing protection needs.
Fitting Instructions for the 3M E-A-Rsoft Yellow Neons Ear Plugs
- With clean hands, roll (don’t squeeze) the ear plug between your thumb and first 2 fingers until the diameter of the plug is as small as possible.
- Reach over your head with the opposite hand and pull the top of your ear to open the ear canal.
- While you are holding the ear open, quickly push the rolled end of the plug into your ear as far as possible.
- Keep your finger on the end of the plug for about 10 seconds until the plug expands to seal the ear.
- Here is the disposable ear plug properly positioned in the ear canal.
Below are related product data sheets, click to download and view a datasheet.