Honeywell 3301161 Howard Leight MAX Foam Earplugs offer superior noise-blocking performance in a single-use disposable ear plug. MAX’s enhanced contoured shape is easier to insert and resists backing out of the ear canal, while its softer foam delivers superior long-wearing comfort. They provide the super high noise protection of SNR 37 – more than most of its competitors.
Loss of hearing is a gradual process yet we seldom if ever are conscious of deterioration until it’s too late. Workplace noise can easily be compounded by factors within our everyday environment such as traffic, domestic machinery, gadgets and loud music, all of which contribute to the invisible problem of impaired and irreversible loss of hearing. It is a fact that threats to our hearing are largely invisible that should force us to address them positively and continuously. Long-term damage does not normally become apparent until about 10 to 20 years later.
The Honeywell 3301161 Howard Leight MAX Foam Earplugs are available now at Safety Supplies. Call our friendly team today for further details and expert advice on all of your hearing protection, PPE and workwear needs.
Fitting Instructions for the Honeywell 3301161 Howard Leight MAX Foam Earplugs:
- With clean hands, roll the entire earplug into narrowest possible crease-free cylinder.
- Reach over your head with a free hand, pull your ear up and back, and insert the earplug well inside your ear canal.
- Hold for 30 – 40 seconds, until the earplug fully expands in your ear canal. If properly fitted, the end of the earplugs should not be visible to someone looking at you from the front.
- Proper Fit – If either or both earplugs do not seem to be fitted properly, remove the earplug and reinsert
- Removal – Gently twist earplug while slowly pulling in an outward motion for removal.
- Acoustical Check – In a noisy environment, with earplugs inserted, cup your hands over your ears and release. Earplugs should block enough noise so that covering your ears with your hands should not result in a significant noise difference.
Below are related product data sheets, click to download and view a datasheet.