Honeywell 3301106 Howard Leight Laser Lite Corded Earplugs are practical, convenient hearing protection. These corded disposable earplugs are individually wrapped for hygiene. They are made from high visibility magenta and yellow colours, so they can be easily identified in the workplace. this helps to make compliance checks quick and easy. Supplied in a box of 100 pairs.
The Laser Lite corded ear plugs are made from low-pressure polyurethane (PU) material. This expands gently inside the ear canal, so they are comfortable for long-term wear. The contoured T-shape also allows the earplugs to be easily fitted and removed. Laser Lite Foam Earplugs are also available with special packaging and dispenser options, ideal for process industries with low tolerances for packaging waste. Tested and certified to BS EN 352-2:2002 European standards.
With regards to blocking out background noises, they work well. Traffic noise and snoring were blocked out which is what we’re looking for in earplugs for sleeping. However, if you have work or school the next day and have set an alarm don’t worry, alarms can still be heard. We found these earplugs to be very comfortable to wear throughout the night. Usually the longer the night wears on the more uncomfortable earplugs become, but with the Laser Lite earplugs we’ve never had any problems. We’ve also had no problems with irritation that can occur with foam earplugs inserted directly into the ear canal.
The Honeywell 3301106 Howard Leight Laser Lite Corded Earplugs are available now at Safety Supplies. Call our friendly team today for further details and expert advice on all of your hearing protection, PPE and workwear needs.
Laser Lite Earplugs Fitting Instructions:
- With clean hands, roll the entire earplug into narrowest possible crease-free cylinder.
- Reach over your head with a free hand, pull your ear up and back, and insert the earplug well inside your ear canal.
- Hold for 30 – 40 seconds, until the earplug fully expands in your ear canal. If properly fitted, the end of the earplugs should not be visible to someone looking at you from the front.
- Proper Fit – If either or both earplugs do not seem to be fitted properly, remove the earplug and reinsert
- Removal – Gently twist earplug while slowly pulling in an outward motion for removal.
- Acoustical Check – In a noisy environment, with earplugs inserted, cup your hands over your ears and release. Earplugs should block enough noise so that covering your ears with your hands should not result in a significant noise difference.
Below are related product data sheets, click to download and view a datasheet.