Moldex 7801 Spark Plugs Corded Ear Plugs provide superb workplace noise protection with 35 dB (SNR) noise reduction. Supplied in a box of 200 pairs, individually sealed for hygiene.
Made from specially developed foam, the Moldex Spark Plugs have a tapered shape so they are easy to roll and insert. They then expand to comfortably fill the ear canal. Moldex SparkPlugs reduce the noise filtering quality of the plug to filter low to medium frequencies where speech frequency is found, whilst maintaining protection against higher frequencies.
The Moldex 7801 Spark Plugs Corded Foam Earplugs are available now at Safety Supplies. Call our friendly team today for further details and expert advice on all of your hearing protection, PPE and workwear needs.
Moldex 7801 Spark Plugs Corded Foam Earplugs Fitting Instructions:
- With clean hands, roll the entire earplug into narrowest possible crease-free cylinder.
- Reach over your head with a free hand, pull your ear up and back, and insert the earplug well inside your ear canal.
- Hold for 30 – 40 seconds, until the earplug fully expands in your ear canal. If properly fitted, the end of the earplugs should not be visible to someone looking at you from the front.
- Proper Fit – If either or both earplugs do not seem to be fitted properly, remove the earplug and reinsert
- Removal – Gently twist earplug while slowly pulling in an outward motion for removal.
- Acoustical Check – In a noisy environment, with earplugs inserted, cup your hands over your ears and release. Earplugs should block enough noise so that covering your ears with your hands should not result in a significant noise difference.
Below are related product data sheets, click to download and view a datasheet.