Portwest BIZ5 Bizweld Iona FR Work Coverall offers practical and economical protection in the workplace. A very popular style due to its low cost and high protection factors. The overalls offer visible protection to the wearer and is suitable for use in a wide variety of industrial roles.
Made with Portwest’s Bizweld fabric (100% cotton, 330g with a flame resistant finish), the overalls are both durable and comfortable to wear. Practical design features include flame resistant reflective tape, the ability to insert knee pads when needed, plenty of storage space and a rule pocket.
- Guaranteed flame resistance for the life of the garment.
- Provides protection against radiant, convective and contact heat.
- Certified protection against molten metal splashes.
- Premium sewn-on flame resistant reflective tape on shoulders, sleeves and legs.
- Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio.
- Concealed stud front for easy access.
- Stud adjustable cuffs for a secure fit.
- Knee pad pockets to facilitate knee pads.
- 8 pockets for ample storage.
- CE certified.
The Portwest BIZ5 Bizweld Iona FR Work Coverall are available now from Safety Supplies in a range of sizes. Call our friendly team today for further details and expert advice on all of your PPE and work wear needs. You can also customise your work wear with our in-house embroidery and heat seal service. Add your company name, branding, logos and more (minimum order quantity applies). Find out more here.
Below are related product data sheets, click to download and view a datasheet.